Follow The Spiders Follow The Spiders

It was alright, with decent animation considering your turning this to a series but the plot here was questionable.And the characters here are questionable as well. I'll just wait and see what you have in store.

CalebJordan360 responds:

Hahah i dont know why that made me laugh but thanks!

Rupert the Dog Rupert the Dog

The drawing is decent but the animation is just painful to look at. Never use tweens on characters unless you know how to use it effectively or else it looks incredibly lazy. The story here is weird to and not in a good way. It could of benefited with sound.

K Presto-Cut To The Chase K Presto-Cut To The Chase

Doesn't really belong on newgrounds but it is a good music video

Demo test head turn Demo test head turn

Stuff stretches a lot in this but it was really smooth

lamgelus responds:

you a right, thanks for the comment

Message in a Cellphone Message in a Cellphone

I like it but clean up your animation a little bit, it feels like your in your rough stage of animation.

Mario's having a baby Mario's having a baby

Okay.....

Speedpainting Samus Aran Speedpainting Samus Aran

That was a pretty good drawing. Next time make your lines a little bit cleaner though.

Just BATMAN Just BATMAN

The joke could of worked but the animation is stiff and it feels like you didn't draw enough frames. Also your drawing abilities need some work also. I can see were you were going at do with the joke.

I am IRON MAN I am IRON MAN

This is lazy man. Your animation is terrible and you sound like your recorded something on accident and try to improvise. Just erasing something to look like it is broken doesn't't work, it just seems lazy.

Quotables: Mass Effect Quotables: Mass Effect

The animation can use some work. First, and this is a common mistake, keep your mouth still. It looks like it is going all over the place in this and it is not just you doing this either. Plus some of the movements here look to jumpy and the art could be a little better. Aside from all that though this is pretty funny and I can tell you put some effort in this.